all things old school: LEGIONS - The Gravestone Path

Friday, May 16, 2014

LEGIONS - The Gravestone Path

Location: Sydney, AUS
Release: Death's Grip, 2012 (out of print)

I'm posting this just to make sure more people listen to it, 'cause I already mentioned about it a few times before, the sick first record from aussies LEGIONS. It's a 4 song cassette EP, metallic hardcore played in the way Iron Age mastered it. Also check their split 7" with badass Downside, released last year. 

I listen to it consistently for quite some time now, the track Spite is a big hit:



Internal war I refuse to fight
Broken bonds retied twice as tight, true fucking paranoia
Thought I banished you from my life
But out of sight don't equal out of mind, true fucking paranoia

SUPPORT
DOWNLOAD [320kbps]




Actually the main reason of this post is announce that a new record is about to surface on Broken Hive Records, rock on \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment